Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Baby's First Birthday

*sniff* My baby has grown up. Today is his first birthday!

Earlier in the day, Justin took Gordo to Arby's for a roast beef sandwich, one of his favorites.
He started off the evening with a bacon wrapped steak. Which he ate in about 60 seconds.

Then I insisted he wear a hat, much to his dismay. Sadly, his idea of the proper way a hat should be worn and mine were very different.
He was more comfortable this way.

So, I had to get at least one shot of him in his hat, even if it was against his will. He loved it.
So, I rewarded him with a fancy doggy cookie.
Which he very much enjoyed.

I can't believe my baby is a year old! I remember so well when we went and picked him out, hobbling around on the farm with his little puppy legs and his raccoon like eyes :) Now he's all grown up. *sniff*

But we still love him. I don't know what I would do without my Gordo!

No comments:

Post a Comment