Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Last Days of Disney

Well, we used two of our Disney days for our anniversary, and we needed to use the other two. So, we managed to coordinate our days off so we could go :)

We Went to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.

I had never ridden the Astro Orbiter before, so we decided that it must happen on this trip :)
Woo Hoo :) Sadly, Justin and I are too tall for both of us to ride it together, so Justin let me go by myself. I'nt he sweet?
We also had lots of fun at the Haunted Mansion, easily one of our favorite Disney rides.
Check out the ears! I swear they make ears themed for everything now, but these were super cool :)
Also a lovely license plate :)
There actually weren't any kids swarmed all over the sword in the stone, so we had to give it a yank.
Then we went onto Epcot, where we sampled the exotic fashion of Canada.

We also rode Spaceship Earth (the ride in the big ball). Justin and I made sure to pose nicely for our picture. So, here is a picture of us in the future.
We also decided to splurge a bit and we had dinner in the Biergarten Restaurant in Germany one day and Les Chefs de France in (you guessed it) France the other. I was so inspired by the new and different foods that I went online to find some recipes and came across this fantastic site: All Ears Net.com
This website not only tells you the menu and pricing for each restaurant in the park, it also has pretty much every recipe you could want from all the parks and even some of the resorts and events like the Food and Wine Festival.

We had a lot of fun with our Florida Resident 4 day passes, and now we have filled the Disney canteen for quite a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment