Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Favorite TV Clip Of All Time!

I was so excited this morning when I got home from church to see that the Hallmark channel (not a channel I frequent) was having an I Love Lucy marathon. Well, I happen to love Lucy myself, so I decided to watch while we got ready for our photo shoot. Lo and behold, it was my absolute favorite episode of the show. The story is that Lucy finds out she is pregnant and is trying to tell Ricky. She tells him she needs to tell him something important, but she can't get him alone because he's so busy. So, she goes to his show that night and has the MaƮtre D a note to request this song...

Now Don't Get Any Ideas! I am not attached to this because of any upcoming events! This is an episode that I saw one other time in my life and I have been trying to find it online for years. I love this version of the song and I love the back story even more. It made me happy inside to see it again :)

Even more luckily, I recognized what episode it was early enough to grab my phone and record the whole thing. So, now everyone can have access to this great episode. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment