Thursday, September 16, 2010

Revolutionary Products - Hold Onto Your Heels!

What female doesn't have a pair of shoes that they both love and hate because they are super cute but they rub the daylights out of their heels? I know I do. - he he, I can totally see a TV personality walking to the side while saying this.

I love a cute pair of shoes, just ask my husband. My feet have been a solid size 9 since I was 14 years old, so I have amassed quite the collection des chausseurs. Like anyone else, I have one set of shoes that I wear everyday and then I have another set that I only pull out occasionally (such as my sweet pair of neon yellow slip-ons from Aldo Justin got me while we were dating). The set I wear the least is probably the most fashionable, but also the least comfortable. Having a long and narrow foot means that shoes have to fit tight to the side of my foot or else they like to slip off while walking; therefor I sometimes have to buy them to where they just barely fit lengthwise to help with the width.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I was shopping at the local Winn Dixie that was going out of business. They had their whole store 40% off, so I decided to take a gander around and see what was left after the uncontrollable mobs had ransacked the place for a week before. I had no expectations of what I would find, but I made out like a bandit. I focused on products that I normally wouldn't buy because they are a little pricey. I bought different laundry detergents, fancy vinegars, and more, but then I rounded the corner of the hygiene isle. Normally I don't stop long in the foot section as I thankfully son't get things like corns. But since everything was on sale, I decided to look.

Dr. Scholls must have stock in Winn Dixie because they owned that whole section of the store. I purchased Ball of Foot Cushions, High Heel Insoles, Heel Liners, and (my personal favorite) Miracle Shield Anti-Friction Stick.This wonderful little product looks like a giant's tube of chap stick. The instructions say, "Apply generously to feet as often as needed." It also tells you not to eat it. Duh. So, I followed the instructions and I have to say I was completely shocked. I have no idea why it works, but it really does. My new leather strappy sandals that had rubbed my heel the day before didn't bother me once all day and I only applied the balm once.
So, if you have the same heel problem that I have, I would recommend this hands down. And it's really not expensive at a retail price around $5. Even if it doesn't work for you, at least you're only out $5. So try it out, you will be glad you did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment