Monday, August 9, 2010

My Angela Is Gone :(

Well, it is official. Angela left for Queens, NY last Friday and I'm still in withdrawals. At least I had the opportunity to hang out and sort of help with the moving process.

On Thursday, we just kind of hung around the house. Angela picked up delicious Chicken Nachos from Mad Maxx's Grillin Shack - which I highly recommend if you are wanting a calorie filled, delicious meal. Before we left to get the food though, we had this little bit of fun:
Gavin was incredibly excited about having two vacuums in the house. Earlier in the day, he and I did this same routine for at least 20 or 30 minutes. Eventually Angela got the idea to switch it up and move the vacuum and see his perplexed reaction. It was really funny. Then, when Cheryl came over, he had to show her as well :)

The next day, my mom and I went over to help wipe everything down so they could get on their way. We had to wait for the movers to finish, so while they loaded everything up, we hung out in "osh room" - which translates as Josh's room. We had fun holding Harper and playing with Gavin. By the time we were finished, I just wanted to get pictures so I could remember how cute Gavin is right now :)





Justin and I will miss the Smiths and their little family. We will have to bug them in NYC sometime - hopefully soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I remember Angela...she was so nice. Her kids are cuties as well. Oh and if you want someone to go with you to NYC I would be happy to join you!

    ReplyDelete