Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Impromptu Norah Jones Concert

Tonight, I was lucky enough to go and see Norah Jones in concert. It was amazing! What makes it more interesting is that I didn't know I was going until 30 minutes before we left.

On the sad side, my mom is sick with a very painful and very long named illness. The tickets were hers, she was supposed to go with my dad, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend. Try as she might, she just couldn't muster the fortitude to go out to the concert, so she offered the ticket to me. So, I tried not to act to happy, but also not disappointed.

So, we went to see Norah Jones at the Bob Carr Performing Arts Center in Orlando, and we even got roasted pecans :)

Here are some of the videos I got with my phone during the show (I'm sorry they are a bit shaky):

Chasing Pirates:


Don't Know Why:

Come Away With Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment