Friday, December 3, 2010

Gordo Meets Elly

So, Shannon's birthday present this year was a papillon puppy. Back at the end of September (when her actual birthday occurs), we had trouble finding anyone around with them. Luckily, some friends/relatives of Justin's had a papillon so I asked them where they got theirs. When I looked at the website they sent me, we discovered that the breeder had just had a litter of 2 puppies, a boy and a girl. The girl is now Shannon's dog, and her name is Elly. She is quite the rambunctious ball of fuzz, and while Gordo was hesitant and confused at first, he warmed up to her. These videos were taken about 20 minutes after Elly came into our house.
There is another video, but blogspot seems to hate it for some reason, as I have tried 5 times to upload it, only to find out there is some kind of error. Hopefully these videos give you an idea of what our few hours of watching her were like :)

When Shannon came to pick her up with my mom and Marisa, Marisa decided to have some fun with Gordo's latest wardrobe acquisition.






I love this one. It's like a dog crime scene :) This was after she was too tired to play anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment