Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Catch Up...

So, we have been very delinquent in our family blogging, as my dear friend Heather has brought to my attention. I vow that I will make this an somewhat up to date blog. Yes. It shall be (maybe if I write it down, I will feel more likely to comply).

So, Justin and I (Megan - in case you don't know that) got married on April 18th, 2009.

Now we are living in Titusville, Florida. Justin works at the cape and I work at the jewelry store. We also have our own photography business (Shimer Photography - as shameless plug, I know). We are both photographers. We shoot weddings, family pictures, portraits of all kinds, events and commercial photography. We also both have our own more "fine art" style images that we started out with, and we still try to squeeze some of those out occasionally.

Anyway, I will keep this updated so come back and see what shenanigans we are up to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment